- Text-to-speech is an effective way to provide options for decoding.
- English Language Learners who speak different languages can access the content
UDL Principle I: Offer Multiple Means of Representation
Guideline 1: Provide options for perception
- Checkpoint 1.1: Offer ways of customizing the display of information
- Checkpoint 1.3: Offer alternatives for visual information
- Checkpoint 2.3: Support decoding of text, mathematical notation, and symbols
- Checkpoint 2.4: Promote understanding across languages